This course will provide information and teach participants with practical first aid techniques required to deal with injuries and common conditions to the workplace. Information will be provided during the course to help the participant to understand more about First Aid at work place.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- To understand the responsibilities of the First Aider.
- To be able to provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life or minimizing the consequences of injury until treated by a medical practitioner or nurse.
- To be able to provide treatment for an injury which does not require the attention of a medical practitioner or a nurse.
- To be capable of coordinating first aid treatment at a workplace.
- To be familiar with safety and health legislation on first aid provision in the workplace.
|8.30am||Introduction to workshop|
|9.30am||Introduction Anatomy & Physiology ; Body Structure, Primary Survey|
|10.30am||Wound and Bleeding|
|11.00am||Burn and Shock|
|11.30pm||Injuries to the Joints & Muscle and Bone Fractures|
|12.00pm||Practical Session : Principles of Bandaging and First Aid Kit|
|12.30pm||Practical Session : CPR & Choking|
|3.00pm||Evaluation & Certificate Presentation|
|4.00pm||End of Workshop|
Who Should Attend
- School teachers and staff
- College lecturers and staff
- Office staff
Jamaliah Bt Hasabllah
BSc. Nsg. (Teaching) (UM)
Ce’rt Midwifery Div. 1 (KKM)
Rozaine Bt Osman
Master of Nursing (OUM)
Bsc. Nsg. (Hons) (UKM)
Ce’rt PB Renal (UKM)