The 6-months Full Time programme is designed for registered nurses who wish to advance their career in Intensive Care Nursing. The programme prepares the student to provide care for the acutely or critically ill patients in settings such as medical, surgical, intermediate, and paediatric intensive care units.
The focus is on the knowledge, integration and application of major intensive care nursing concepts and theories to critically ill patients.
*Note: All students are required to undergo ACLS during the programme
- . Possess Diploma in Nursing from a recognised institution
- . Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- . Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate
- . Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- . Minimum 2 years clinical working experience
- . Medically fit
|Course Fee||RM10,800 (includes Registration, Administrative and Programme fees)|
|Accommodation||RM400 per month (optional)|
|Transportation||RM100 per month (optional)|
. Sponsorship by Employer
. Self-Pay (installment scheme can be arranged)