International Medical College offers full and partial sponsorships for Diploma in Nursing .
What the sponsorship covers:
- 3 years of tuition fees, accommodation (hostel), transportation for practical training, student insurance coverage
- Monthly allowances
- Employment guarantee
- Employment with sponsor hospital depends on the terms and conditions of respective hospitals.
For those who satisfy the entry requirements of 5 credits in SPM and are passionate to serve others, we urge you to take advantage of this guaranteed employment opportunity.
Eligibility to Apply
- Be a Malaysian citizen.
- Possess excellent academic records at SPM, STPM (are encouraged to apply, but the SPM result must meet the academic entry requirement) with credits in Mathematics, Science, Bahasa Malaysia and any other 2 subjects.
- Be certified physically and mentally fit by a medical practitioner.
- Boys are welcome to pursue the programme.
Selection of Candidates
The criteria for selection of candidates for the sponsorships will be based on academic merit, financial need and socio-economic background as well as excellence in extracurricular activities. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the respective Sponsors.
Good Command of Languages
All IMC students are required to have a good command of English. In addition, IMC students are expected to be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia because they have to function effectively as students, and later as nurses.
How to Apply
To apply for a sponsorship for Diploma in Nursing, please submit your application.
*Applicants can also apply for these scholarships via Sin Chew Daily Education Fund at http://www.sinchew.com.my/scedufund/. Application deadline is 14 days after the announcement of SPM results. Requirements for scholarships are 5 Credits in SPM including BM, Maths and one Science subject including (Biology, Chemistry and General Science), and any other 2 subjects.