Students may apply for loans from the following agencies.
Documents required for PTPTN application are as follows:
- 1 Copy of applicant NRIC (front and back to be photocopied on same page)
- 1 Copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia certificate/slip
- Copy of International Medical College Offer Letter
- 1 copy of CIMB Savings account book/statement (front page only). To consist of Account holders name, NRIC No and Account Number
- 1 copy of both parents salary slip (or)
– Applicants whose parents are self-employed or not employed are required to fill in the “Borang Pengesahan Pendapatan” which can be acquired from IMC (or)
– Applicants whose parents are retirees from the government sector are required to produce the “Retirement Card” (or)
– Applicants whose parents are divorced are required to produce the Divorce Certificate.
- 1 copy of both parents NRIC. Applicants whose either parents are deceased are required to produce the Death Certificate.
- BSN PIN Number. Applicants are advised to visit any Bank Simpanan Nasional to purchase the Pin Number at RM 5.00. At the bank, Kindly state for “PTPTN Online Application”.
- 1 copy of Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) statement/card. Account can be opened at CIMB, Bank Islam or any PTPTN branches.
For Diploma in Nursing
|Type of fees||BRIM 100%||75%||50%|
|Registration – cash payment||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|PTPTN Loan Amount||38,250||28,680||19,140|
|Balance Payable over 3 years||20,550||30,120||39,660|
|Amount per month||571||837||1,102|
- Any additional documents required, will be advised by PTPTN at the time of loan application.
- Applicants will be assisted by IMC personnel during the Online Application.
- Applicants are advised to bring all documents stated above on the day of registration.
- Applicants are advised not to apply for PTPTN prior to registration at IMC.
- For more information, please contact the Student Services Department.